Tuesday, April 30, 2013

7 Habits....

My..oh..my!! I am doing cart wheels about my newest discovery!!!
 
The seven habits for happy kids.... My district (blah, blah, blah!) Let's skip that and just say I think it will make for Happier kids, happier class, and most of all happier teacher! Can I get a woot woot? Nothing better... Not only will every one be happier these are life long skills to make their lives better.  DUN-DUN-DU-DUN (or fill in your best super hero noise here) Ms. B to the rescue saving the world one first grader at a time!  
Read more here:
http://www.theleaderinme.org/

Can I just say that I am new blogger and it is a tough start. I've been reading like a billion-million-trillion blogs as "research" (AKA slackfest 2013) and I don't know how ya'll do it! I am struggling that is fo-sho! I need all the help/advice I can get on making things pretty and linking things appropriately. Oh well it will come with time. Since this is pretty much for practice until the new school year arrives I will just keep practicing! 

Okay... off to save the world or research.... or something!

Stay Beautiful :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chelsea! Welcome to blogging.

    I cannot help you with the "how to do it". I somehow figured it out with one of the free templates. Then after I realized blogging was something I was going to continue to do then I had a blog makeover. I think you can get one for pretty cheap especially if you use one of the blog designers pre-made templates.

    From what I have read from other new bloggers you can pretty much Google how to do everything. I wanted someone to do it for me because I would rather spend time blog stalking then trying to figure something out with all of those codes. =)

    I CAN tell you how to add the follow button (The one with all of the profile pics/faces). Go to design at the top of your blog and then layout. Choose add a gadget and then more gadgets. The follow button is the last on the page #25.

    Hop over and visit me when you get the chance. I am a 1st grade teacher too! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete